Tourist Information Centre
You can find the Tourist Information Centre located on Pilsen’s historical city centre, right on the main city square (náměstí Republiky) and next to the Town Hall building. It is open every day. Here you will find all of your needed information, and can purchase souvenirs as well. The Info Centre employees will even assist you in arranging accommodation. You can be sure that our colleagues will do everything they can to never answer one of your questions with an “I don’t know”.
October – March:
Monday – Sunday 09:00 – 18:00
April – September:
Monday – Sunday 09:00 – 19:00
We provide information for tourists free of charge.
Telephone: +420 378 035 330
náměstí Republiky 41
301 00 Pilsen
- We provide information about places in Pilsen and the surrounding region that hold interest for tourists. Here you will receive all the practical information that will help make your stay in Pilsen more pleasant.
- We offer a line of informational material in multiple languages for tourists. We will give you a free map.
- Should you be interested, we would be glad to arrange accommodation for you in one of Pilsen’s hotels or guest houses.
Purchasable souvenirs and other services
- We sell post cards, postage stamps, public transport tickets and special tourist tickets.
- We offer tourist stamps and visiting cards as well as a wide assortment of souvenirs.
- We may also provide you with bike route maps, tourist guides and books.
- In addition, we sell tickets for tours of the Loos Interiors as well as tickets for commentated, thematic tours of the city.
- We make copies, scans and offer public internet.
- We provide DHL services, i.e. you may simply and comfortably send any type of mail with us.
The Pilsen – TOURISM organization also ensures guide services via the Tourist Information Centre. Alongside the seasonal thematic tours of the historical city centre for individual visitors, we also provide a wide range of services for groups, and those services include:
- Classic commentated tours of the historical city centre
- Advent tours focused on Christmas customs and traditions
- Combined tours of the city and the Pilsner Urquell Brewery
- Commentated tours of the Loos Interiors and the museum Patton Memorial Pilsen
- Commentated tours of other tourist destinations
- Single-day group excursions based on what you would like to see
- Accommodation arrangements
We offer quantity discounts to groups that regularly use our services. Download our catalogue of services for groups.