Pilsen – TOURISM organization
Pilsen – TOURISM is a public-benefit organization for the city Pilsen, with the main task of marketing and managing the regional destination of Pilsen. We are a strategic tourism partner for Pilsen as a place to visit, tourist destination, and we act as the provider of services.
- We cover the marketing activities for Pilsen as a travel destination under the brand Visit Pilsen.
- We both coordinate and support the activities of other service providers within Pilsen.
- We work together with regional and national institutes within the field of tourism.
- We deal with data collection, the production of statistics and strategic planning in the field of tourism.
- We operate the Tourist Information Centre for the city of Pilsen and we provide guide services for groups or parties.
- We operate Patton Memorial Pilsen (The History Museum of General Patton).
- We provide guided tours of the Loos Interiors as well as theme-driven, commentated tours of Pilsen’s historical city centre for individual visitors.
- Under the brand Industry Open we created an industrial tourism project in Pilsen, which includes the construction of footpaths of industrial tourism, professional conferences and the Industry Open festival.
- The Czech Service Quality System for the Pilsen – TOURISM organization certificate
- The Czech Service Quality System for the Tourist Information Centre certificate
- A.T.I.C. for the Tourist Information Centre certificate
Pilsen – TOURISM
náměstí Republiky 41 (registered office)
Martinská 2 (head of the organization)
301 00 Pilsen
telephone: +420 378 037 962
Company registration no.: 00075361
VAT no.: CZ00075361